Thursday, 31 December 2015

2015: A Summary

So, I'm back! Good thing I didn't delete this blog. :D

I've changed so much over the past year. I'll summarise it as fast as I can.

1) I graduated from university. I officially have my Law degree! It was a hard final year but I managed to do well enough to leave with a 2:1! I don't want to be a Lawyer though.

2) I'm now preparing to apply for Medical School in September 2016 (please don't judge me!) so I'm studying for that at the moment.

3) I am writing again. Yeah I know I said I was no longer writing last year but since graduating, I've had lots of time so I've been writing here and there.

4) I am currently working in a part time job. Won't mention where but I don't really do much half the time so I get lots of writing ideas. And I daydream about my future a lot!

5) I am now 23. I feel so old!

So that's a pretty okay summary.

2015 was a good year for me, I think. I only had one resolution (to get a 2:1 in my degree) and I got that which has never happened (the whole actually fulfilling a resolution) so that's nice.

I'll probably writing more on here in the future. I think I'll try and stick to once a month at least.

Right now, I'm studying for the GAMSAT which is an exam that's required for anyone applying for graduate medicine. It's taking up a lot of time but it's been going okay.

Finally, hello again everyone!

Kamille.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :)

    Also, congrats on the law degree! That's awesome. And how great that you've found the time to write again, too, and that your current job makes it easy to come up with new ideas. Hope you have a very productive 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Lol Sometimes I write at work! Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Kamille. Now med school. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you're continuing this blog! I did wonder how you were getting on, and Blogger has been quieter without you (well, my newsfeed anyway :) best of luck with the next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have been very quiet in the past year. Thanks! It's lovely to see you again!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D