Monday, 8 December 2014

Last Post I Think

I know I've been MIA for a long time. So here's a brief explanation.

I got sick over the summer holidays and spent some time in hospital and then started my final year of university in September. I've been very busy.

And I no longer write. I still read but I no longer write so I'm no longer going to be posting on here since the aim of this blog was to be a writer blog. I'll keep the posts up for now but might delete them or make the blog private in the future. And I'll be starting another blog soon but for now, I don't think I'll be blogging much.

Last of all, thanks to everyone who's ever read this blog.

:D

4 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear you were sick... *hugs*

    I quit novel-writing back in 2012, so even though I still write comics, I can relate to the need to move on from a hobby. I'll miss your posts here, but I'll gladly follow the next blog you create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I just saw these messages.

      Sad to hear you quit writing too! But you're comics kick ass!

      Delete
  2. Wishing you the best in all your endeavors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D