Sunday, 6 April 2014

6.4.14 - My Week in Review

I don't really like talking about myself too much but I think from now on, I'm going to do a regular post (hopefully) on Sundays, reviewing the last week. Maybe this will encourage me to post more often. I have to warn you though, my life is not all that interesting!

Anyway, this was my last week of university before my Easter break, thank god! This semester has been brutal so far with too much work to do and just not enough time. I have 4 weeks off university which sounds great but considering I have three papers to work on during the holidays, it feels like the world is just being cruel. I get my coursework topics tomorrow so my freedom is going to be over in under 24 hours.

I've been writing like mad in the past week also. I've written over 11,000 words for one project and 2,000 for another project. Right now, I feel drained of energy and creativity so I'm just sitting around, doing nothing. It's a lot of fun, honest.

I've also started reading Half Bad by Sally Green which is being compared to Harry Potter and other insanely successful books. Right now it's a bit hard to get into because the protagonist is only really getting tortured and nothing else is happening but the idea is interesting. I'll just have to see how that goes.

Anyway, here's some extra stuff about my week:
Most memorable moment: Running to catch the train to find out it had been cancelled and the next train was delayed.
Favourite video of the week:
Favourite song: Okay, it's not a song. It's an audition from BBC The Voice
Favourite news article: 'Girl Gets Stuck In Drain After Dropping Phone'. She dropped her phone down a drain and tried to climb down to get it. And then she got stuck lol!

So I'm going to leave it there. Hope you enjoyed reading. I hope your last week was lovely and good luck for the week ahead!

Kamille :D

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear how brutal the past semester has been for you, and that you have to work on papers during the break on top of everything. But that's fantastic news about all the writing you've accomplished. No wonder you feel drained!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sucks but at least I have no lectures for 4 weeks!

      Thanks. It was so much work!

      Delete
  2. I think doing a Week in Review is a good idea! Also... I'm not surprised about the girl getting stuck in the drain. I heard a similar story about two girls stuck in the drain, updating Facebook and Twitter instead of calling for help, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! That's so bad. I hope they, or someone else, eventually called for help lol!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D