Sunday, 27 April 2014

27.4.14 - My Week In Review

I'm ill so this is going to be really really short.

I wrote just over 4000 words this year which is a bit less than my previous weeks. And most of it was freewriting.

I also wrote a fairly long post for this blog but I still need to edit it so it should be up sometime next week.

Not done much reading. Most of it was about folklore. And Law.

Most Memorable Moment: My newphew's birthday.
Favourite video: I always loved this scene!
Favourite song: Within Temptation ft Xzibit - And We Run


So how was your week? Please feel free to leave a comment.

Hope you have a lovely week ahead!

Kamille.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry you're ill. Hope you feel better soon!

    And ooh, folklore-reading. That's always a lot of fun to do, at least to me! :)

    Also, I love Within Temptation, but I don't think I've heard this specific song before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      Same! It's from their new album, Hydra.

      Delete
    2. I'll have to keep an eye out for that album, then! :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D