Sunday, 20 April 2014

20.4.14 - My Week In Review

This is going to have to be short.

I wrote nearly 7000 words this week and that brings my total of my novel to nearly 20,000. I've had plot nightmares this week so I don't know where I'm going with the novel.

I'm still reading Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. I'm quite liking it. And I didn't even pick up Half Bad by Sally Green.

And I've been ignoring my coursework but I won't really go into that.

In terms of productivity, it's been my worst week ever. I'm not going to comment about that.

Most Memorable Moment: Having a BBQ.
Favourite Video: This video has some swearing in it. Just to let you know.
Favourite Song:
This also has some swearing in it. But it pretty much summed up every feeling I've had this week.
Favourite News Article: 'Frightening' Robot Toilet Exposing Women In Woking Town Centre' 

Hope you all had a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. Your word counts continue to amaze me. Congrats on reaching 20K! Sorry you haven't felt too productive lately, though, Hopefully next week will be better for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's amazing me too!

      Hope your week ahead is good too!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D