Sunday, 13 April 2014

13.4.14 - My Week In Review

Hello again everyone!

So this has been a very weird week. I've been off university which is a godsend. I'm tired of studying.

I've not done much reading (unless you count university reading). I still haven't made any other progress on reading Half Bad by Sally Green. The book is just sitting there on my bookshelf. I did pick up a Princess Diaries book (by Meg Cabot) because I was bored and I started reading Bloodlines by Richelle Mead but I'm only on Chapter 2. I only read the first and second Vampire Academy books but I'm liking Bloodlines so far.

I've written around 11,000 words this week (I had something like 13,000 last week). I feel like I'm on a writing roll. However, I've been ignoring my coursework which is not good. I have three weeks of my holidays left to finish it all. I should really get started.

I've been volunteering recently at a charity shop. I needed experience but I'm starting to get bored of it. I didn't really have much training (does 5 minutes count as training? So I spend a lot of time just standing there, doing nothing.

Most Memorable Moment: Having a 6 hour movie marathon while pretending to write essays.
Favourite Video: Rat on the New York Subway (this is hilarious!). I swear there's a guy in the background, crying. 

Favourite Song: The new Rita Ora song.
Favourite News Article: 'Chloe Campbell Found Alive After 42 Hours'. (Source: Sky News). I love a happy and lovely news story instead of the usual reporting of tragic accidents and war.

I hope you all had a lovely week and good luck for the week ahead!

Kamille.

2 comments:

  1. You wrote 11,000 words in just a week?! Whoa! Impressive! Also, good luck with all your coursework! Stuff like that is never fun, so procrastinating is understandable, I think, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah. It's been pretty easy since I planned it first but tiring. Thanks! I've started it kind of, but I'm losing concentration so easily.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D