So apparently these are the rules:
The Tag rules:
1. You post the rules!
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag five (it's a neat number!) people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What did you hide from your parents? - A lot of things. I'm not big on telling my parents my secrets. Would get into trouble. I did once hide from my mum that I was melting my crayons against the radiator though. She made a huge fuss and couldn't figure out who it was.
2. Who are your heroes? - My mum. My sister. JK Rowling.
3. What is the most exciting thing you have ever done on a dare? - I don't really remember. I did once get egged on by some friends to sniff some chemicals in chemistry. I felt so woozy I needed to go outside for fresh air.
4. Do you think you are hard on yourself? - Definitely. I try not to be though.
5. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream and why? - Vanilla. It's plain and doesn't have any messy bits in it. Tastes nice too.
6. What is your longest grudge? - These boys who bullied me pretty badly once. I would still happily kick them in their private regions if I met them.
7. What is your greatest talent? - Writing. It's my only talent. I used to be really good at maths though. Does that count?
8. Why do people like you? - Dunno. Seriously.
9. How do you know when it's safe to trust someone? - When I don't feel defensive all the time. I'm not extremely trusting of people but when I can talk to someone and they pay attention, I know they're safe.
10. What person in your family would you like to travel back in time to meet? - My maternal grandmother. She was severely ill while my mum was pregnant with me. I was born 10 weeks premature so I had to stay in NICU for a month. When I left, my mum was packing to get me on a plane to Pakistan so she could meet me. She died a day after I left hospital. I've never met any of my grandparents which is something that has always saddened me.
11. What were the last three books you bought? - Ooh! They're all textbooks. But reading books - Beautiful Creatures(Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl), A Jodi Picoult book and Spider Bones (Kathy Reichs).
So here are the people I'm tagging:
Jessica from Jessica Love Writes
Richard from Writing and Living by Richard P. Hughes
Miss Cole from Miss Cole Seeks Publisher
Heather from Edgy Author
Sareh from Birds of a Writer
Here are your questions!
1) When was the first time you travelled away from home?
2) Did you ever dream of the ground eating you?
3) What's the best meal you can cook?
4) Have you ever met an author?
5) How cool was meeting that author?
6) What is your secret ambition?
7) Who is the scariest person you have stood up to?
8) Have you ever tasted sea water?
9) What's your favourite song and why?
10) Blogging or Writing?