Sunday, 30 December 2012

Goodbye 2012

I'm starting to feel a little sad at the moment. While 2012 hasn't been the best year of my life so far, a lot has happened this year. 

This is a basic summary of 2012:

My illness has improved for the first time in like 9 years. 

I've become a little bit more confident. 

I got into Law School!! :D 

I got out of college! 

I've managed to somewhat stick with this blog! 

I finished writing a novella! 

I haven't failed any university assessments so far!!

Hopefully, 2013 will be just as good!

How was your 2012? What were your main achievements? How do you think 2013 will go? 

Kamille :D

10 comments:

  1. My 2012 was a bit of a mix. Some good moments, some sad moments. Hoping 2013 will have far more good and sad moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply! I hope 2013 goes well for you!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you had so many accomplishments throughout 2012! Go you! Your illness improvement is especially great to hear. I hope it continues to improve for you, and that 2013 is overall fantastic!

    2012 was a weird year for me, for various reasons. When it comes to achievements, though, my biggest was easily art. I completed 129 pieces this past year! I'm hoping to do even more for 2013, 'cause...well...I'm crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sorry for the late reply!

      Thanks. It's definitely been easier in terms of health.
      Yes I've noticed your art! It's awesome so congratulations on it! I can't wait!

      Hope you have a wonderful 2013!

      Delete
  3. May your 2013 be even better than your 2012, Kamille! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope 2013 goes well for you too!

      Delete
  4. Sounds great Kamille, hope you continue with your accomplishments and rock 2013! :D

    As for me, 2012 was a building year. Now I'm hoping to make something out of 2013, if that makes any sense at all, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I hope 2013 is more awesome than 2012 for you! I hope you get what you're looking for! No problems, I understand what you mean!

      Delete
  5. Wow, a year like 2012 is gonna be hard for you to beat! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes thank you! Happy New Year to you too although it's a bit late isn't it?

      Sorry!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D