Saturday, 8 September 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm 20 today! Am I excited? Not really. I'm going to miss being a teenager a lot! It was a status that I feel has described me well for the last 7 years.

I'm not really celebrating. Haven't got much to celebrate at the moment. I gave my brother all my money and let him max out my credit card to pay for his new laptop. Even though I still need a new one. I have to wait for my student loan money to come through. I'll be living off toast and beans maybe this year haha!

The only thing I have to look forward to is my trip to Ikea tomorrow. And my mum has to pay because well, I don't have any money lol!

So yeah, I hope you all have a good day and I'll be back in a few days to update! I'll be updating as often as I can about my experiences studying LLB Law.

Bye!

Kamille.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I was sad when I first lost my teenager status, too. I still don't feel like I should be in my twenties!

    That was really sweet of you to help your brother pay for his laptop. Hopefully he appreciates your generosity! (Especially since you might have to live off "toast and beans" now, haha.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I didn't really want to give it to him but my mum didn't have any money and he really needed one.

      I'll only have to live off toast and beans until I get my loan money!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! 20 is a weird one for sure. Have fun at Ikea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kamille! You are an awesome sister. And going to Ikea would be a great birthday gift. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Not really no! I am an awesome daughter though!

      I did have fun! Am very tired now though!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I might feel like that one day.

      Delete
  5. A 20-year-old law student. That's young. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well students here start at 18/19 so it's quite old tbh but I'm okay with it!

      Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D