Wednesday, 15 August 2012

The Day Before Results Day 16 August 2012

For anyone who doesn't know, on 16 August 2012, thousands of students across the UK will be getting their A Level results and will find out where they are going to university in September.

This is the most daunting day for teenagers in their entire college careers because 2 years (in my case, 3) of hard work and exams rests on this one day alone.

I find out my results at 6am tomorrow and then from 8am I find out my application status.

I am anticipating fairly average results which will be an automatic rejection from my firm university and my insurance university and if my results are significantly bad, I will not be going to Law School.

I'm going to try and get some sleep tonight but I don't think it'll happen. Right now I'm feeling quite sick and nervous. I have not had the best time in college and anxiety destroyed me during this time. But right now, I can look back on my college years and be sure that I won't be experiencing a miracle tomorrow.

I'll let you know how I do and I hope it goes well.

Just so you know, I want to be rejected from my firm uni because it's too close to home and want to get into my insurance. But who knows? I may be doing something completely different tomorrow. I may even end up studying something else.

I'll probably cry first thing tomorrow and then eat a lot. I'll let you know then.

Kamille.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and sending you lots of positive vibes! I know it's stressful but you'll pull through.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D