Thursday, 16 August 2012

Results Day 16 August 2012

I never slept last night because I was so nervous.

My offers were the following:

Firm: AAB
Insurance: ABB

What did I get? BBBC

So when I got my results, the first thing I thought was "omg I need to start looking into clearing" but then when Track updated, I found out that I got into my Firm. I got into an AAB course with BBBC.

And I was a bit shocked. I missed by two grades. But I'm just glad I made it out of college after 3 years of hell. My grades aren't too bad but I guess this is a pretty good place to be in.

Plus, I'm going to be living at home for the three years of my course (maybe excluding my work placement year) so I don't have to live in squalor for the next few years! I get to spend loan money on clothes and shoes!

No I'm just joking, I'll probably spend it on books and travel costs.

I'm tired now so I'm going to end this post here. Thanks for everyone who wished me good luck.

Kamille.

12 comments:

  1. I don't know what all that means, but it sounds good. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get into the university I was hoping for but at least I have a place at Law School!

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Well, if law school is anything like in the movie Paper Chase, you'll be busy.

      Delete
    3. I'll have to watch that movie!

      Delete
  2. So happy for you! Congrats! See, it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well depends how you look at it. I missed the grades I needed but they still accepted me!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! That's so great how you got in despite being off by a couple grades. Time for confetti! ~\o/~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kamille! Do you get your results online now? Back in my day *cough* before you were born *cough* we all trekked out to the headmaster's secretary's office at 9am on a Saturday to get our A Level results. I still have the slips of paper they came on, one for each examination board. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yeah. Some colleges still get paper results but the larger ones just email it.

      That's horrible! Especially if you've done bad. I didn't go into college on results day which I was sad about. I wanted to say goodbye!

      I think I've lost all of mine!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D