So my exams ended over a week ago and I've spent the last week writing my novel because I am free to do whatever I want.
I feel weird that college is over because it still feels like I'm going back. But I think I'm looking forward to what university is going to be like.
Since I have 2 months of well, doing stuff, I'm making goals.
Don't think I'll complete all of them though.
So here we go.
1) Write a novel and edit - I am currently writing.
2) Find a job - I am currently finding but still don't have a job.
3) Learn some Spanish - I already speak un poco but want to I guess, improve.
4) Learn to cook some basic food for university if I move out.
5) Get my results - I don't actually remember when results day is.
6) Lose weight - I say this in every goal/aim thing but have never actually completed it.
So here we are!
What are your summer goals? Got anything special to look forward to?