Here they are
- A brick to keep the door open
- A weapon
- Motivation to keep going - if that can get published, so can your book!
- Motivation to improve as a writer
- Toilet roll
- Flood barrier
- A book end
- Something to stand on so you feel taller
- Keep your table up if one of the legs is wonky
- An effective sedative
- Squishing bugs
I actually find it most useful for the last bit although it is also adequate to squish spiders.
Here's a video of a bug I had to squish today.
What a useful item for everyday life!
I don't like burning books and I don't want to pass this illness on to someone else so I keep it to protect myself from bugs/spiders/gross stuff like my brothers.
How do you put your copy of Breaking Dawn to good use? And what do you do with a book you don't like?