Thursday, 15 March 2012

Very Short Post

Well it won't be that short but I'm just going to do a quick update and dash away.

I'm so busy at the moment it's ridiculous and I still haven't gotten around to filling in student finance. Gonna buckle down tomorrow and get it done.

Meanwhile I've got two essays to write for Monday and right now, I want to just crawl into bed and fall asleep. I guess most people want to do that anyway though.

History is a nightmare at the moment. I swear when I wasn't looking that my workload just increased by about 500%. And now I've got two 3 more exams to revise for during summer.

Well isn't my life pleasant?

And I can't write anything at the moment. No stories and no blog posts.

So I'm going to be very quiet for the next few months. There will be updates but they'll be rather rare so keep a look out!

So long! See you after exams everyone!

Kamille

4 comments:

  1. Good for you. Good luck on all your exams and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That work load sounds insane! Good luck tackling whatever you may have left and anything new that pops up to torment you....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D