Saturday, 11 February 2012

Walking Wotsits - Something I Noticed Today


from www.derper.com

Not a good look guys! You look like these 


I see it is a trend among young girls (especially those under 21) to look like a cheese puff with blonde hair and foundation lips that make you look aneamic. Who the hell thought this was a good look? It looks awful!

I was shopping and lost count of how many Walking Wotsits I saw after an hour. This look isn't even sexy. It makes you look filthy!

Now there's nothing wrong with this




This is actually a good look! It may just be that this woman is genuinely pretty and isn't making a duckface though.

But the woman at the top looks fake and stupid. The woman at the bottom is beautiful!

So, what's your favourite look? Pic 1 or Pic 2?

I'm going with Pic 2.

Kamille

11 comments:

  1. I think if I chose look 1, my wife would forever question my taste--and rightfully so! Wotsits are totally yummy, though. And I mean the cheese puffs, not the look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wotsits too! I could get through 2 packs in a minute lol!

      Lol! I'm sure she would. Not many people would rather wake up to Pic #1 than Pic #2!

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this trend before; hope it doesn't spread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL! Start praying. A lot of girls are getting into it.

      Delete
  3. Greetings Kamille, Didn't u know that beauty is in the eyes of who u subscribe 2. I personally like No 1 bcause then we could change the look as time goes on...and Im sure there's a beauty queen under that attitude. As for No 2....that face looks like a plastic wrapper for toothpaste...:-)

    WJJ


    http://jezebel.com/5877611/how-to-look-like-shit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the article you linked to!

      I think the woman would be used for toothpaste ads. She's got bright white teeth!

      Delete
  4. I've been noticing more and more girls who match the first pic you posted. I agree: not a good look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't have thought it would be a problem with sunny arizona? I thought the sun would give people natural tans!

      Delete
    2. Well, I'm mega-pale, so...yeah. There are people who feel the need for fake tans here. Haha!

      Delete
    3. I wish I was mega-pale. No, I'm light brown and get a tan after 10 seconds in the sun so I have to stay out of the sun. I get laser treatments you see and my skin has to be untanned so I don't get to spend more than 10 minutes in the sun every day lol!

      Delete
    4. Aw, that's a shame. :(

      I avoid the sun, too, but because I want to, not have to, heh. I'm vitamin D deficient as a result, but gosh, I prefer taking vitamins instead of hanging out in the sunlight more. Sun hurts my eyes too much, even with sunglasses!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D