Thursday, 12 January 2012

In Which I Venture Over To Inkpop

Earlier this year (I think it was this year), I ran away from Inkpop as fast as I could and made the decision to stay away for a while. Today, I crept back and I still can't get around the changes. Everything is weird and complicated now.

I also realised that my projects are still there. Which is funny because I thought I had deleted them. Weirdly enough, I'm still hesitating in pressing the delete button.

I used to love Inkpop but now it's just strange.

I've also found that you can thread reply to comments in the comments section which is cool. If I hadn't read other blogs, I never would have discovered this haha!

And I had an exam today. Which sucked. Oh well, time to go revise for a load of other exams.

Yay!

Not!

Kamille

4 comments:

  1. Boo for exams. Glad I don't have those anymore.

    And yay for reply threads!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have one more year of college. Three years of uni. A year or two of post-grad study. I have years and years of exams staring at me in the face *cries*

      You're very lucky!

      Delete
  2. Whoa! Blogspot can do reply threads?! I must figure out how to apply this to my blog....

    Sorry about the sucky exam. :( Schools just love suffocating students with those....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I think it's automatic though!

      I call it torture.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D