So here we go.
- Eat with your mouth open. It'll make you look disgusting. BONUS POINTS!
- Put your clothes on without ironing them. The creases will make it look like you literally just rolled out of bed.
- For girls: don't brush your hair. You'll look like a bird just dropped its nest on your head.
- Drink water out of a plastic bottle which was last used two weeks ago. The bottle may smell too. BONUS POINTS!
- Do only half the homework your teacher told you to. Act like you know when he/she points out it's incomplete.
- Slouch your back. BONUS POINTS for resting your legs on the table.
- Yawn. Loudly. Don't cover your mouth.
- Phone your Mum on the phone to get her to bring up a glass of water.
- Don't clean your room. BONUS POINTS for leaving dirty plates and glasses in your room.
- Burp. A lot.
- Rub your eyes.
- Sit back.
- Watch TV a lot.
- Gain weight.
- Eat lots of junk food.
- Call for a pizza, leave the front door open. Tell them to bring it in.
- Go to a restaurant. Don't order food. Tell them you need to think. Sleep.
- Sleep. In public places. A lot. BONUS POINTS for wearing baggy and dirty clothes.
- Call up your boss and use the excuse that you've temporarily lost the function of your legs.
- Pretend to be sick. Sleep all day.
- Don't shower or bathe. BONUS POINTS for smelling like cat vomit.
- Let the mail collect in your letterbox. Only get the mail out once it starts to overflow.
Would you add anything else to the list? How lazy are you on a scale of 1 to 10.
1 - What's laziness?
10 - *yawn*