Thursday, 24 November 2011

Because Life Sucks Sometimes

I don't know if it's just the lack of sunlight since we've had really foggy weather this week but I feel so tired and miserable. It might just be the stress of having to work harder to meet the entry requirements to study Law though. I love winter but I'm just so exhausted right now that I'm not in the mood to have fun.

I'm currently going through my little checklist of what to do when you feel like this. I'm gonna share it with you though since I love you so much.

Here we go:

  • Drink a cup of tea.
  • Take a shower or a bath. 
  • Watch a funny movie. 
  • Watch a TV show I love. 
  • Draw a picture.
  • Bake muffins. 
  • Sing a song. 
  • Rearrange my bedroom. 
  • Cook a meal. 
  • Take a walk. 
  • Deep condition my hair. 
  • Listen to my favourite songs. 
  • Go to bed really early so I get a really long sleep. 
  • Cry. 
  • Eat ice cream. 
  • Eat chocolate. 
  • Play computer games. 
  • Talk about something funny with a friend. 

I've highlighted the ones I've done so far! 

So far, nothing has worked.

This isn't a very happy post. Sorry 'bout that.

Here's a video of a song I'm in love with at the moment by Jojo. Disaster.


Kamille.

3 comments:

  1. I love that drinking a cup of tea is top of the list. Sounds to me like you need another cup of tea. And a chocolate Hobnob. We don't get Hobnobs in the US, which is a shame. So have a Hobnob and another cuppa. That would do it for me, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like hobnobs. They're gross and way too crumbly. I do like choc chip cookies straight out the oven though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sorry nothing has worked so far to perk up your mood. Hopefully that will change once you knock off some more stuff on that list of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D