Thursday, 13 October 2011

ABC - Yeah, My Life Is This Awesome!

"I saw this list on The Epic, The Awesome and The Random and it's a cool list so I thought I'd answer it myself!

A. Age: 19. I'm nearly out of my teens! I'm gonna miss being a moody and grumpy teen!
B. Bed size: Single
C. Chore that you hate: Don't have any. Yeah I have cool parents. I do sometimes help and unload the dishwasher or clean my room or hoover the living room but it's usually out of my own choice 
D. Dogs: I don't have any but I'd love a Siberian Husky!
E. Essential start to your day: Some water. My throat gets very dry so I like to drink something the second I wake. Then, I look out of the window in some hope that it snowed overnight and I don't have to go to college 
F. Favorite Color: I don't really have one
G. Gold or Silver? Gold. Or Platinum.
H. Height: 5'5" Yeah I'm average 
I. Instruments you play: None. My parents didn't care about music. They cared more about science and maths. Science and maths lay the foundations of life though so they are important I guess
J. Job title: Writer. Amateur Childminder/Babysitter. Sleeper. Student 
K. Kids: None but I do treat my cousin's kids like they're my own
L. Live: .England! Woo!
M. Mother's name: Anna
N. Nicknames: Don't have one. I know! I'm weird
O. Overnight hospital stays: For a month after I was born since I was 10 weeks premature and when I had my tonsils taken out
Q. Quote from a movie: "I hate that fucking country" It was my first swear word. And "Bloody Hell" from HP!
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Two brothers
T. Time you wake up: 6:30 am.
U. Underwear? Bikini knickers. Wanna see? lol jk.
V. Vegetable you hate: Most of them apart from broccoli and sweetcorn
W. What makes you run late? My brothers. Being sick in the morning.
X. X-rays you've had: My right ankle three times. I've sprained it a total of five times. I did have an ultrasound once to see if I had ovarian cysts though
Y. Yummy food that you make: Enchiladas!
Z. Zoo animal: Tigers. They're stunning creatures!
Don't I have such a glamourous life!

8 comments:

  1. SO NEAT. I totally want to do this one. And enchiladas would be really good about now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would send enchiladas by mail to you but they'd be a bit gross by the time you got them. I make fantastic enchiladas. Just being modest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were 10 weeks early? My daughter was too....she stayed in the hospital for a little over two months. It was by far the hardest thing I've ever been through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that seems pretty hard to do actually. Good job.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tristyn. Yeah. It was my greatest achievement! I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope your daughter is fine and healthy. How old is she now?

    @xoxo. It's actually quite fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun list! #1 amuses me, since I had the same exact thoughts at 19. (I'm 22 now, WTF?!) Although I stopped being a "moody and grumpy teen," that hasn't stopped me from feeling like one...or others thinking I'm one, haha. (I still get carded each time I want to buy an R-rated movie. Eesh.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol There's no problem with wanting to stay as a teen. It rocks in my opinion and is so much more fun than 'taking responsibility' whatever that means!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D