- I once swore in Spanish in front of my Spanish teacher. Instead of telling me off, she was happy that I was using the language in every day life.
- I used to tell my teachers in my first year of college that I left my homework on the train and needed an extension. If that was true, my homework is currently hiding on almost every train in the South East of England.
- I'm always lying, even when it's not necessary. I think I'll make a good lawyer (I am kidding).
- I used to distribute my homework around school. For free. I missed a good opportunity people!
- I'm scared of the dark. I'm actually not kidding on this. When I switch my lights off, I keep my little glitter suspended in water lamp on until I'm snug in bed and use my mobile as a light until I've got my head hidden under the blankets so the monsters can't get to me. Yes, I know, I'm a wuss.
- I get an itchy throat after eating most fruits. My throat hurts, gets phlegm-y and I feel like crap for a few days but I still eat fruits all the time.
- When it's dark outside, I can't look out of the window. It just freaks me out.
- I got my first Harry Potter book in 1998. I never finished reading The Philosopher's Stone until a year after I got it but still loved it from the very first day I bought it. The first time I read the books properly was in 2000.
- I want to do a stand-up gig one day. When I have the confidence.
- Before I die, I want to open a trust fund for an orphan in a poor country so that he/she can get a decent education and build a nice life for himself/herself.
I'm going to tag:
Jessica Love from Jessica Love Writes
Heather H. from Edgy Author and Beside The Norm
Clare C. Greenstreet from The Life of a Wannabe Writer
You don't have to do this if you don't want to.