Sunday, 25 September 2011

Choose my pen name for me?


Since I am so bad at choosing a pen name for myself, I am going to ask you to help me! The names I have so far are:

~ Natasha Elahi (a more of a Russian accent in the "Natasha" though)
~ Kamille Elahi

I quite like Kamille Elahi since it's the pen name I had for a while but I also love the name Natasha (that's what I'm going to name my daughter, if I have one. I'm 19 so I have time)
So let me know what you think. Thank you!

So. My pen name is Kamille Elahi. Thanks for the feedback guys!

6 comments:

  1. I like Kamille Elahi. Sounds really exotic. And it's memorable. But either one is pretty intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Memorable is exactly what I'm trying to go for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also prefer Kamille Elahi. Both names are great, but something about this one stands out to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it sound more different? I understand Natasha is a bit more 'common' that Kamille is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kamille Elahi sounds really good. I think I need one too.... humm???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a message! I'd love to hear from you :D