I'm just a day and 10 hours away from getting my college results so I'm stressed to the point that I keep snapping at people.
Anyway here are some of the ways I've been calming down:
- Watch a TV show or Movie that you love. It'll help get your mind off things.
- Drink some warm tea. Just don't put too much sugar in. That stuff isn't good for you.
- Sit in a dark room and concentrate on your breathing. Humming can be useful.
- Go on a walk. Nature is beautiful so enjoy it. If you live in a city, go to the park or take a trip to a nature reserve for the day.
- Bad for your health but can comfort you in wonderful ways. Just don't eat too much. Chocolate cake is good too.
Exercise - it'll get oxygen to your brain and you'll feel refreshed. Endorphins will make you feel happy too.
So what de-stress techniques do you use?